Performance and Cost Optimization for your Hybrid Cloud Ecosystem with Foglight Evolve
Date: Tuesday, June 28 at 8am PT / 11am ET
Hybrid and multi-cloud are the IT home run for operational efficiency, scaling growth, addressing financial considerations, and timely effective application services delivery. However, the challenge is managing applications, their resources, and associated complexities across multiple cloud interfaces. Without timely insight and situational awareness, you fly blind among multi-clouds impacting informed decision-making.
Join Greg Schulz, Author, Sr. Analyst & Microsoft CDM MVP at Server StorageIO, and Luke Vinton, Software Engineer at Quest, for an interactive discussion. Luke and Greg will discuss trends, customer pain points, techniques, and best practices to avoid guesswork, enabling informed decision making and simplified management of cloud and multi-cloud environments. In addition, you’ll learn how Quest Foglight Evolve solution takes a holistic and proactive approach to hybrid cloud management, so you can simplify the complexity of your data center, reduce infrastructure cost, maximize system performance and predict costs with more accuracy.
What you will learn:
- How to avoid guesswork with cloud management
- Having situational awareness with multi-clouds
- Informed and timely decision making across clouds
- Identify and leverage hidden resources
- Unlock your cloud investment value
- Enable easy cloud migration and management
- Remove complexity, take control of your environment
Duration: 1 hour