Why a Server Refresh is the Ideal Time to Transition to Hyperconverged Infrastructure
Date: Monday, May 22nd at 11am PT / 2pm ET
Ready to take advantage of the benefits of a hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) but not sure where to start the transition? There's no better time than during a server refresh. In this 30-minute fireside chat style webinar, server infrastructure and HCI expert Maggie Smith shares her insights and expertise on this topic with veteran technology journalist John K. Waters. In this webinar you will learn about:
- The benefits of HCI, including improved performance, scalability, and reduced complexity
- The challenges of traditional server infrastructure and the limitations they pose in meeting modern business demands.
- The importance of selecting the right HCI solution that meets specific business needs and addresses workload requirements.
- The impact of transitioning to HCI during a server refresh, including cost savings, reduced operational overheads, and a faster return on investment.
- Best practices for planning and executing a successful transition to HCI during a server refresh.
IT decision-makers and infrastructure professionals will gain a better understanding of the benefits of transitioning to HCI during a server refresh and the factors to consider when selecting the right HCI solution for their organization.
"The Cloud is not a destination, it's an operating model."
About the presenters:
Maggie Smith, Sr. Solutions Manager, Nutanix
Maggie Smith is a senior solution manager for Nutanix business applications and database solutions. She has over 25 years of experience working with enterprise databases and assisting customers in obtaining value-based outcomes with their deployments.
John K. Waters, Editor in Chief, Converge360 Group of 1105 Media
Duration: 1 hour