Masergy Updates SD-WAN Portal
Software-defined networking specialist Masergy updated its portal for managing software-defined wide-area networking (SD-WAN) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) applications.
Leveraging embedded analytics and service controls, the Intelligent Service Control (ISC) portal helps enterprises monitor and analyze network traffic, spot application bottlenecks and make real-time network changes.
"Masergy's new ISC portal simplifies and unifies network and application management with real-time visibility, analytics and service control purpose-built for the multi-cloud enterprise," the company said.
The company said the ISC portal provides benefits including:
- A single pane of glass delivers unified views of analytics for the customer's global networks, UCaaS, WAN edge devices, and application performance.
- Customizable dashboard views allow the customer to feature the information they need with views of top applications, security threats, network services, network usage, and open support tickets.
- Real-time bandwidth controls provide the ability to modify port bandwidth globally across both public and private connections.
- End-to-end visibility of application performance help customers make faster, more informed decisions about bandwidth allocation and service improvement.
- Comprehensive self-service features empower the customer to control the network with site and contact management capabilities, ticket tracking, alarm notifications, invoicing, device reports, change history, and escalations.
Masergy offers more information in a video.
David Ramel is the editor of Visual Studio Magazine.