Virtualization Review, a brand new publication from the 1105 Enterprise
Computing Group (ECG), is the independent guide to the products, vendors, issues
and techniques that are transforming IT through virtualization.
Virtualization Review leads the industry as the only print publication
specifically targeting IT professionals embracing virtualization technology.
The first print issue of Virtualization Review launched in March 2008
and is delivered to qualified subscribers every other month.
Virtualization Review reaches 40,000 senior-level IT management and
C-suite executives in large U.S. organizations, which have adopted
virtualization more aggressively than small- and medium-size businesses. Readers
include senior-level system administrators, who in many ways are key decision
drivers when implementing leading-edge business technologies. About 1105 ECG
1105 ECG is firmly entrenched in the print and
online media business. Leading through innovation -- leading through growth,
1105 ECG's recent history includes:
- 2004 Re-brands Redmond magazine and launches Web site
- 2005 Launches Redmond Channel Partner magazine and Web site
- 2006 Launches Redmond Developer News magazine and Web site
- 2007 Re-brands Visual Studio Magazine and launches Web site
- 2008 Launches Virtualization Review magazine and Web site