Online Training Event: 2018 Disaster Recovery and Data Protection
Date: March 15, 2018 at 9am PT / 12pm ET
Presenter: Jon W. Toigo, Managing Principal Partner of Toigo Partners and Chairman of the Data Management Institute (DMI)
Join Jon Toigo at this FREE, 3-hour workshop that examines the challenges of contemporary business continuity planning and its core component, data protection planning.
The workshop is based on the Certified Data Protection Specialist (CDPS) certification training program from the Data Management Institute. Live attendees will receive a CDPS certificate.
In this course participants will learn:
· The drivers of the current surge in interest in data protection and disaster recovery/high availability planning
· The impact of virtualization and cloud computing on availability and resiliency, and why failover HA clustering is not sufficient for protection
· Disaster avoidance and the technologies available for data protection that will not introduce latency into production systems or their operations
· How to design disaster avoidance and data loss avoidance capabilities into infrastructure and workflow, instead of after a disaster occurs
· How to decide between strategies of replacement and strategies of redundancy for when an interruption event does occur
When Bad Things Happen to Good Data – Data Protection and Disaster Recovery/High Availability Planning
Building In, Not Bolting On – How to Design Infrastructure and Workflow for Disaster Recovery and Data Protection
Bad Things Happen Anyway – Recovery Strategies When Interruption Events Do Occur
Be sure to attend this workshop! Register now!
About Jon Toigo
Jon Toigo is a 30+ year IT veteran, a consultant and Managing Principal of Toigo Partners International, and Chairman and Founder of the Data Management Institute. He is the author of 17 books, including five on disaster recovery planning – an activity in which he has broad experience, having assisted over 200 Global 2000 organizations in the design, implementation and testing of their DR strategies.
Time: 9:00 am PT
Duration: 3 hours