Want a Successful Windows 10 VDI Deployment? Focus on User Experience!
View this session on demand.
Gartner states that user experience is the single most important predictor of VDI success. With the new performance challenges Windows 10 brings coupled with workflows that are evolving and becoming more complex, traditional performance metrics can no longer capture true user experience.
In this webinar, NVIDIA is teaming up with industry-recognized thought leaders to share insights and tips that enable more successful Windows 10 VDI deployments.
Expect to learn about:
- Real user testing and scientific data showing the impact of NVIDIA GRID in your virtual desktop deployments on Windows 10
- New ways of executing and automating performance tests to help your customers better size their vGPU environments
- Trends and insights seen today from industry-recognized thought leaders who are part of our NVIDIA virtual GPU community advisors
- Nachiket Karmarkar, Sr. Performance Engineer, NVIDIA
- Jared Cowart, Technical Product Marketing, NVIDIA
- Luke Wignall, Sr. Manager – Performance Engineering, NVIDIA
- Rick Dehlinger, Principal Solutions Architect, Strategic Alliances, Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Kees Baggerman, Staff Solutions Architect for EUC, Nutanix Inc
- Johan Van Amersfoort, EUC Architect, ITQ Consultancy
Duration: 1 Hour