Forrester Senior Analyst On Business Continuity
How to Future-Proof Your Business With Disaster Recovery & Data Protection
Now Available On-Demand
Naveen Chhabra - Senior Forrester Tech Analyst
Michael Brandi - VP, Technology Outsourcing, CGS
Gonen Stein - VP, Business Development, CloudEndure
In addition, a Solutions Architect from AWS will be joining the presenters.
Forrester is one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. Their unique insights are grounded in rigorous and objective methodologies, including annual surveys of more than 675,000 consumers and business leaders worldwide. Naveen Chhabra, a Forrester senior analyst, will share the most important criteria for protecting your organization long-term against downtime and data loss. He will also present key factors for evaluating disaster recovery solutions, as well as current market trends and pitfalls.
AWS will then share important market insights regarding what organizations need to know to leverage the public cloud for high availability hybrid IT solutions.
Finally, CGS, a managed IT services partner, will walk through their recent large-scale AWS disaster recovery project implementation. Learn firsthand how CGS protected workloads at multiple criticality levels to attain a unified IT resilience solution.
Join this webcast to benefit from:
- Forrester analysis on cloud disaster recovery and data protection market trends
- Forrester insights regarding how customers seek and evaluate cloud recovery solutions
- Insider approaches to maximizing resources for hybrid IT environments
- Recommendations for implementing truly flexible, future-proof data protection and disaster recovery
- Firsthand insights from an enterprise that successfully launched a large-scale disaster project into AWS