Fix Your Cloud! Achieve Cloud Management Nirvana with Self-Optimizing Apps
Watch this on demand.
IT departments are constantly facing the challenge of how to match workload demands with the right cloud resources.
On the demand side, there are many different types of workloads, each with their own characteristics and different patterns of usage across CPU, memory, and I/O. On the supply side, you have both on-prem and public cloud options, and there are millions of ways to configure and purchase these resources. Trying to solve this equation manually isn’t practical, and leads to sub-optimal use of cloud resources, increased manual effort, and increased costs.
This webcast tackles this challenge by discussing ways to make your apps self-optimizing. Attend and learn:
- The key challenges in cloud management and how to tackle them
- How to achieve high level of automation and true elastic compute in your on-prem virtual environment
- How to automate the process of finding the perfectly-matched cloud resources for your workloads
- How to make the most of your reserved instances, containers and etc.
- How to make your apps self-optimizing, and why it is so important
Register to watch this today!