Confusion as a Service
After a disaster, organizations will reflect on how it was handled. Was the response slower than desired? Was the outcome not exactly what was anticipated? If so, what backup services can help disaster recovery go smoothly? The thought leaders at OffsiteDataSync and Veeam help organizations better understand the differences between IaaS, DRaaS, and BaaS, different backup service types that can help when disaster strikes.
This Webinar focuses on the challenges created from the many different cloud-based recovery services offered today – and how to identify the right one to meet your organization’s needs. The Webinar will educate you on various cloud-based services available and provide guidance on how to choose the right one:
- Confusion as a Service: The Challenge of DR and “aaS” Today
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
- Backup as a Service (BaaS)
- Protecting Cloud Data
- Choosing the right "as a Service"