10 Ways that Coronavirus, Sadly, Makes Cloud Disaster Recovery Shine
Date: May 19, 2020 at 9am PDT / 12 noon EDT
The rolling public health and economic disaster which is COVID-19 is shining a bright spotlight on some of the real benefits of cloud approaches to backup and disaster recovery.
In this special webcast, our expert explores some of the ways both incremental and comprehensive cloud approaches, such as cloud backup, cloud disaster recovery and disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS), are proving their value in these extremely challenging times.
This session will cover:
- Added protections of cloud approaches covering the unique needs of a newly distributed workforce
- Flexibility of solutions
- Spin-up of applications in the cloud as needed
- Ability to hasten the shift from expensive on-premises datacenters
- Robust and granular control of disaster recovery scenarios by remote IT administrators
- Ways to manage, leverage and reinforce the cloud backup and DR provided by SaaS application providers
- And Much More
Attend this session to see why COVID-19 may be hastening cloud backup and disaster recovery approaches and what benefits your organization can realize right away.
Plus, as part of your registration for this session you can participate in the other two sessions as part of this free half-day Enterprise Cloud Disaster Recovery Summit.
10 a.m.: In a Pandemic, Will That Old Plan for Hurricanes, Tornadoes and Ransomware Still Work?
11 a.m: Cloud DR for the Long Haul: The Many Possible COVID-19 Futures to Take Into Account