Enterprise Cloud Migration Summit
Date: Tuesday, March 9th at 9 a.m. PST / 12 noon EST
It's time to get your cloud sorted. In 2021, everyone is in the cloud in some fashion. The question is, are you making the most of it? The answer, for almost everyone, is probably not.
Attend this special half-day event from the editors of Virtualization & Cloud Review and Redmondmag.com for a vital cloud migration checkup.
Learn expert tips and tricks for:
- Getting your arms around your current cloud estate
- Finding new and productive ways to think about the types of cloud data and applications you're running and
- Adopting a framework for migrating your cloud, in total or in part, from a barely contained chaotic state to a tightly controlled environment.
It doesn't matter if your platform is AWS, Azure, GCP or something else, or what SaaS applications your departments are running. You'll come away with new ideas for getting data, licenses, costs, compliance and security under control by migrating for consolidation and management.
Sessions will include:
- 9 a.m.: Top Do's and Don'ts of Enterprise Cloud Migration
- 10 a.m.: Enterprise Cloud Migration Best Practices
- 11 a.m.: Expert Q&A
Duration: 3 hours