Smashing On-Prem & Cloud Data Protection Storage Costs for Backup, DR, and Long-Term Retention
Date: Thursday, May 20th at 9am PDT / 12pm EDT
Public cloud and on-prem object storage offer an immensely scalable, flexible, resilient, and cost-effective solution for data protection. But evaluating which solution is best for your needs and keeping storage costs to a minimum is critical.
Join StorageIO founder Sr. Analyst, Microsoft MVP (Cloud and Data Center Management) Greg Schulz, and Adrian Moir, Quest Technology Strategist at Quest Software, for an interactive discussion. Adrian and Greg will discuss trends, techniques, best practices in using optimized and intelligent on-prem and cloud object storage for backup, disaster recovery, and long-term data retention.
Learn how to:
- Smash down upfront and recurring data protection costs using optimized object storage
- Protect, preserve, and secure data from on-prem core to edge and public cloud
- Address management requirements for on-prem and public cloud data protection storage
- Evaluate and select the proper on-prem and cloud data protection storage for your needs
- Move beyond a focus of cost per capacity expanding to optimized recurring cost savings
- Use cloud tiering and replication to address disaster recovery and long-term retention needs
Greg Schulz, Sr. Analyst & Microsoft MVP, StorageIO
Adrian Moir, Quest Technology Strategist, Quest Software
Time: 9:00am PT