The Road to Digital Resilience: Right-Sizing Hybrid Cloud Application Deployments
Date: Tuesday, March 21 at 11am PT / 2pm ET
The shift has been subtle, but organizations once inclined to simply throw their applications at the cloud are increasingly focused on right-sizing their hybrid cloud application deployments. This is not a surprising trend, but many companies are surprised by how it affects their ability to provide security and availability for their cloud applications, which are often spread across complex, multi-cloud and on-premises environments.
What this phase of the hybrid cloud evolution demands is a strategic approach to the tools and services that provide a critical level of digital resilience.
In this Tech Talk, Paul Nicholson, Sr. Director of Product Marketing at A10 Networks, breaks down the increasingly complex challenge of providing digital resilience for modern hybrid cloud application deployments.
You will learn:
- How automation increases the resiliency and agility of your hybrid cloud environment
- How to protect your hybrid cloud-based applications from an ever-changing landscape of security threats
- How to apply a Zero Trust approach for secure communication
- How to adapt your policies for AI/ML-enabled DDoS protection
- How to deal with technology shifts that could hurt, or benefit, your business
About the presenters:
Paul Nicholson, Sr. Director of Product Marketing, A10 Networks
Paul Nicholson, senior director of product marketing brings 25 years of experience working with Internet and security companies in the U.S. and U.K. In his current position, Nicholson is responsible for global product marketing, technical marketing, and analyst relations at San Jose, Calif.-based security, cloud, and application services leader A10 Networks.
John K. Waters, Editor at Large, Redmondmag.com