TechMentor Needs Tech Experts
Virtualization Review magazine is not just a magazine, Web site and newsletter. We also have TechMentor, a training event. This summer, from Aug. 20 to 24, we'll be hosting the event at the Microsoft Conference Center in Redmond, Wash. That's right, TechMentor has moved to "the mothership" in Redmond for the first time in its 14 years of providing unbiased and immediately usable training to IT professionals. And we need speakers who are articulate and are experts.
Attendees come to TechMentor to acquire practical, pragmatic and immediately applicable knowledge. They come for inspiration, to be shown a vision of a better future through the use of concepts, techniques, patterns and technology that they can apply in their organizations.
Want to be a speaker? The deadline for submissions is Jan. 27, 2012. Submit proposals here. We welcome presentation proposals that include (but are not limited to):
- Applying Windows PowerShell to Everyday Problems
- Automating Windows Deployment, Servers and Desktops
- Managing an Application Delivery Infrastructure: RDS, VDI, App-V, MED-V and Office 365
- Learn the Secrets of How Microsoft Does IT
- MCITP Certification Skills Refresher
- Master Class: Becoming a Hyper-V and VMM Expert
- Real-World Security Tactics for Servers and Wireless Networks
- Finding the Fit for System Center: Tips, Tricks and Tactics for Small and Medium Businesses
For questions regarding submissions contact Danielle Potts, senior event manager, at [email protected] or
Posted by Doug Barney on 01/10/2012 at 12:47 PM